tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Chaffee <g...@edamame.stinky.com>
Subject Re: JSP import attribute
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2000 17:03:23 GMT
ServletExec is wrong. XML tags can't contain multiple attributes with
the same name; since the JSP spec is trying to be XML compliant as
much as possible, it makes sense that this is not allowed.

If ServletExec doesn't support commas, you can just specify multiple
<%@ page import> tags, one per package -- I'd hope it supports that!

 - Alex

---