tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Cordes <mcord...@maine.edu>
Subject Re: Install Difficulty-Tomcat 3.1 on Linux
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2000 20:59:16 GMT
Thanks for replying, but I don't think this is the case.  The file that
xml.jar that ships with tomcat includes the appropriate classes, but as
I mentioned in my second post, bombs only if xerces.jar (version 1.0.3)
is in my $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext directory; putting it in the classpath
works fine.  I was curious if someone knew why this was?  And how I could
report it as a bug.

-matt