tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David H Elrod <>
Subject Re: Authentication Problem
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2000 17:06:49 GMT

I sent a detailed description of this problem to the
tomcat-user list yesterday. I was running CVS checkout
version of tomcat from 29 May.

I think the problem is that you are returned to the wrong
place after validation. Once you are validated, it is
possible to find the pages, but the URL's to get to them
are not right.

In a few days I'll try my experiment again.

David Hunter Elrod                   Rivendell Technologies, Inc                1111 W. El Camino #109, PMB348             Sunnyvale, CA 94087-0126
Voice: 650/254-1790                  Fax: 650/254-1792

View raw message