tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Yun Sang Jung" <navi...@channeli.net>
Subject Re: How do I build the WAR file for my web apps?
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2000 14:56:59 GMT
If you are using build script, run the bulid script with dist arguement, that is to say, "build
dist" This build script helps you deploy and devlope your web-app. If you need the document
about build script (which is served by "ant"), check application dev document in your tomcat's
document directory and ant document. (sub-project in Jakarta Project)

http://jakarta.apache.org