Hi all,

I am using Tomcat with Apache on a linux system.

My Apache web site have somes virtuals directories defined with the Alias command in httpd.conf
I am working on servlets which need to access files which are in a virtual dir of Apache

The only solution I found was to declare a context path in Tomcat having the same virtual name and physical path than the one in Apache.
I am not very happy with this, as I need to create as many context path in tomcat, as I have virtual dir in apache.

Is there a solution (if any)  to make Tomcat see all (or a selected list) of Apache's virtual dirs ?

sincerely Julien

Julien BARRET

ADVANTYS
julien.barret@advantys.fr