tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Rumney <jrum...@ipo.att.com>
Subject Re: Setting problem !!
Date Tue, 16 May 2000 07:46:19 GMT
"Iris Lau" <r8025c@email.sps.mot.com> writes:

> I have added for of them except tools.jar, because I can't find this file's
> path.

tools.jar is part of Java. Look in /usr/local/jdk/lib or
/usr/local/java/lib.

> I run the startup.sh, and I found another error :
> FATAL: configuration error
> java.lang.Exception: Can't open config file: /home/r8025c/jsp/jakarta_tomcat
                                                                      ^^^
On my install this is a `-', not an `_' ie. jakarta-tomcat. Maybe this
simple mistake in setting TOMCAT_HOME is the source of your problem.

--
Jason Rumney <jrumney@ipo.att.com>    Tel:    +44 1527 495253
AT&T Labs (Redditch, UK)              Fax:    +44 1527 495229