tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Johannes_Lor...@mn.man.de
Subject Antwort:Re: how to debug a servlet (jsp) with VisualAge
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
I tshould also be possible to integrate tomcat within jrun. I heard of some
people, they hav done this according to the instructions of the visual age
setup.

Yours Johannes

____________________Antwort-Abtrennung____________________
Betreff:    Re: how to debug a servlet (jsp) with VisualAge
Verfasser:  MIME:tom_goodman@bigfoot.com
Datum:      20.05.00 21:27

You need to set tomcat.home=c:\pathToTomCat in properties for main() program
in org.apache.tomcat.startup.Tomcat in VisualAge.

This is THE coolest thing since sliced bread, and sliced bread is very cool.

Has anyone had success doing this with other IDEs?
Do you guys think VisualAge is the way to go for a nice IDE with integrated
debugging or would another IDE offer more/better services (connection
pooling libraries, EJB type stuff, etc.)

tom