tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Luca Pagani <lpag...@mail.student.oulu.fi>
Subject Shutdown exception
Date Mon, 15 May 2000 10:28:19 GMT
I'm running Tomcat 3.1 on an apache server, and I'm desperately trying to
make it run servlets. The first problem I have encountered is that every
time I try to access via Netsape the address http://localhost:8007 (that
should be the servlet container??) Tomcat is shutdown. The same happens
with port 8081 of course.
The following is the exception result:

java.net.SocketException: Interrupted system call
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(Compiled Code)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(Compiled Code)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptConnections(Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpListenerThread.run(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code) java.net.SocketException:
Interrupted system call
        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.accept(Compiled Code)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.implAccept(Compiled Code)
        at java.net.ServerSocket.accept(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptSocket(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.SimpleTcpEndpoint.acceptConnections(Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpListenerThread.run(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code) Endpoint
ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=8007] shutdown due to
exception: java.net.SocketException: Interrupted system call Endpoint
ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=8081] shutdown due to
exception: java.net.SocketException: Interrupted system call HANDLER
THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Stream broken java.io.IOException:
Stream broken
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter.readNextRequest(Compiled
Code)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Compiled
Code)
        at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(Compiled
Code)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

I'm really sorry for this newbie question, but I really need some help!

Thanks

Luca