tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jan Wilm <Jan.W...@consol.de>
Subject RE: where is mod_jserv.so for tomcat final release 3.1
Date Tue, 02 May 2000 14:40:41 GMT
Hi rishi

I have the same problem as peter, cant compile.
How did you do that, did you use apxs ?
Which line does the linking for you ??

I can compile with apxs -c *.c -o mod_jserv.so
but it doesnt seem to link properly, apxs yields the very strange line

  -o autochange.so mod_jserv.o jserv_wrapper_win.o jserv_wrapper_unix.o
jserv_wrapper.o jserv_watchdog.o jserv_utils.o jserv_status.o
jserv_protocols.o jserv_mmap.o jserv_image.o jserv_balance.o
jserv_ajpv12.o jserv_ajpv11.o autochange.o -o mod_jserv.so

when I fix it to :
gcc -shared [..as above..]

it says

ld: warning: option -o appears more than once, first setting taken

and givs lots of unreferenced symbols.