tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vasile GABURICI <gabur...@cs.pub.ro>
Subject Re: mod_ssl problems
Date Mon, 01 May 2000 14:46:07 GMT

        I'm not sure why it doesn't work, but I have a fix. Adding the
following lines to <VirtualHost _default_:443> section cures the HTTPS
rewrite problem.

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine  on
RewriteRule    ^/examples/servlets$     /examples/servlets/  [R]
RewriteRule    ^/examples/jsp$          /examples/jsp/  [R]
</IfModule>