tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Howard Shih <hms...@eclipse.net>
Subject Re: apache not forwarding to tomcat
Date Tue, 16 May 2000 20:11:40 GMT
On Tue, 16 May 2000, Alexander Kogan wrote:

> Have you checked that lines, similar to
>
> 	ApJServMount /examples /root
> 	ApJServMount /admin /root

Yes, the ApJservMount /examples /root is present. Actually, I think I have
it working... If I access http://localhost:apachePort/examples/jsp/
I'll get the correct pages served up. :)

However, going to http://localhost:apachePort/examples/ still brings up
a directory listing. Attempting to access the subdirectories through
those links will fail. Interestingly, the apache access log doesn't give
an error code in those instances...

thanks for your help,
Howard