tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ivan Storck" <i...@fatline.com>
Subject RE: IIS Redirector on 98 w/ PWS
Date Mon, 08 May 2000 22:21:28 GMT
Well, after installing the Front Page Extensions, it works. Not sure if that
was required, but it seemed to help. I guess I named the registry value
correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ivan Storck [mailto:ivan@fatline.com]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2000 3:44 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: IIS Redirector on 98 w/ PWS

Hi, I've successfully set up the IIS redirector on NT, but having some
problems on my 98 development machine.

Symptom: Have restarted tomcat and pws (pws /stop, pws /start), can view
http://localhost:8080/exanples/servlets, but cannot view
http://localhost/examples/servlets

Likely cause: I am confused about step #8 under Installation in the Tomcat
IIS HowTo. It says to add a "Filter DLLs" key, but I am assuming it means
string value under the Parameters key. If not, what should it be and what
should it be called? Right now, I have a string value called "Filter DLLs"

Thanks,
 -
Ivan Storck
VP, Business Development