tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Balahura" <rj-ba...@sciborg.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject RE: how do i mount different contexts
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 02:13:01 GMT
If made them in tomcat.conf file, I assume then that I would include
tomcat.conf in my httpd.conf instead of apache-tomcat.conf.?

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Kostadinovich [mailto:kostadinovich@intelligencia.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2000 10:18 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: how do i mount different contexts

You can specify any directory, relative or absolute. apache adds the
specified path to his home/install path if you specify the mod_jserv.so path
relative

mk

P.S. each time you start tomcat, it overrides tomcat-apache.conf, so you
should either make your configuration changes in tomcat.conf or copy&paste
the content of tomcat-apache.conf in your httpd.conf (in this case, you have
to manualy add/remove aliases, mounts & co. for any context changes you make
in your server.xml)