tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Balahura" <rj-ba...@sciborg.uwaterloo.ca>
Subject RE: how do i mount different contexts
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 01:09:43 GMT
Does the directory where I drop in mod_jserv.so matter if I configure this
directory with the tomcat-apache.conf file?

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: jodie [mailto:jodie@csinet.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2000 8:20 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: how do i mount different contexts

Could anyone tell me how to mount different contexts, the documentation
isn't specific on what I have to change.

Example,  I'd like requests to  handler requests to
virtualhost.com/servlets (real system path is
/home/webhosting/virtualhost/content/servlets)

Do I need to modify server.xml, or any of the .xml files (and if so what)?
Or do I only need to alter tomcat.conf which is included by apache (example
would be appreciated).

Thanks,

Jodie