tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Dowling" <mich...@e-acumen.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat & MySQL
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 23:54:38 GMT
Is Tomcat running as the same user that JServ was running under?  I could be
mistaken, but I believe MySQL has some pretty (complex?) permission options,
and one of them is what user (of a process) can connect to a database from a
particular machine...

thanks, mdd

Michael D. Dowling <michael@e-acumen.com>
V.P., Technology