tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Dowling" <mich...@e-acumen.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat & MySQL
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 00:45:29 GMT
We're using the exact same connection pool, but using Sybase's JConnect, and
ran into an issue where the broker wouldn't connect to the DB unless the
MIN_CONNECTIONS option was >=1 (we had it as zero, before -- don't ask ;-).

What do you have it set to?

thanks, mdd

Michael D. Dowling <michael@e-acumen.com>
V.P., Technology