tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mauro Gagni (EMS)" <ma...@ems-uk.com>
Subject RE: VisualAge Debug Question
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 10:52:46 GMT
Randall,
 thanks, I now understand what wasn't wrong :)
I didn't realize that the classes used where the one in the environment. I
was doing some tests but changing the interface of the classes that as you
said required the update of the classes. The only interest for the exported
classes is for their "interface"/signature during compilation. I need to
update them only when the signature changes.

thanks again, mauro