tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Zhang" <zha...@sybase.com>
Subject RE: Can TomCat 3.1 import Jar file?
Date Tue, 02 May 2000 18:24:55 GMT
Nishit:

I have %jdk_latest% enviroment variable defined.  And it is used in both
PATH and CLASSPATH.  I did make sure that it is pointing to jdk1.2.2.  Very
strange.

Another question is can I run Tomcat with JDK 118?

Thanks

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: Nishit Trivedi [mailto:nishit@planet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 9:42 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can TomCat 3.1 import Jar file?

the Error 500 is mostly because of class files not found...
i had jdk1.1.8 on my machine and i installed jdk1.2.2. But my PATH variable
was set to 1.1.8 mistakenly so i was able not able to see jsp examples..
if you have same situation then change the PATH and CLASSPATH
to point to jdk1.2.2 class files and let's see...

nishit
Internet Programmer
Planet Access Networks
973-691-4704 Ext:157