tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lasse LindgÄrd <la...@mail.dk>
Subject Making IBM Visual Age for Java work with Tomcat 3.1
Date Sun, 14 May 2000 16:33:31 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to hack Visual Age Entry edition to work with my Tomcat 3.1.
However I cant seem to get the Tomcat 3.1 up and running using the startup
and shutdown.java files provided in the Sheldon Wosnick article at IBM.
He made an unofficial follow up. But as everything looks it has been lost at
Tripod. Did any of you on this mailing list by any chance download or copy
the article from
http://sheldonwosnick.tripod.com/Tomcat/Tomcat31Release.html
Could you provide an alternative URL for it ?

And is Visual Age the ultimate IDE anyways ?

Thanks
Lasse