tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Raj Alexander <ralexan...@decisionsys.com>
Subject RE: Enhydra Debugger
Date Tue, 02 May 2000 17:30:16 GMT
I tried that and Tomcat came back and stated the document contained no data.
Thanks for the help anyway.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dunkle, Ed [mailto:Ed.Dunkle@ameriserve.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 11:40 AM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Enhydra Debugger

Well, it looks like the StandardApplication class can not be loaded probably
because it requires some supporting class and this unnamed supporting class
can not be found in the classpath.

I would try adding all the debugger's jar files to the system environment
CLASSPATH.

Maybe someone else will have a better idea...

Ed