tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Morris <smor...@Gridnet.com>
Subject RE: include page error
Date Fri, 12 May 2000 18:34:12 GMT

--

C. Jason Benedict
/**********************************************************************/

I am having the same problem, I think, I keep seeing these in my log:

The error page does work, if it gets a compile error,etc, but this pops up
even if the page is fine..
<log snip>
Context log: path="/udial" Error: Calling servlet Wrapper(tomcat.errorPage
S:org.apache.to
mcat.servlets.DefaultErrorPage)
Context log: path="/udial" Error: Calling servlet Wrapper(tomcat.errorPage
S:org.apache.to
mcat.servlets.DefaultErrorPage)
Context log: path="/udial" Error: Calling servlet Wrapper(tomcat.errorPage
S:org.apache.to
mcat.servlets.DefaultErrorPage)
Context log: path="/udial" Error: Calling servlet Wrapper(tomcat.errorPage
S:org.apache.to
mcat.servlets.DefaultErrorPage)
"tomcat.log" 16 lines, 1388 characters