tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Adam Bell <Adam.B...@Halliburton.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 14:21:21 GMT
Just a point to mention that might help us resolve this.

On NT.  In the log Dos box you get a IOException error when trying to open
an xml document (And initiate Cocoon).  However if you remove the
cocoon.properties reference in web.xml, then you still get the error in the
web page, but nothing appears in the dos box anymore.

I have a feeling that the error has something to do with a problem with this
reference