tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Richard Pouncy <rpou...@trafficstation.com>
Subject RE: building a web app
Date Thu, 11 May 2000 17:29:06 GMT
Congratulation on your accomplishment. Please, will you share what you did
to get Tomcat working with Apache?  Mine seem to be working but I'm
receiving the following error message:

HANDLER THREAD PROBLEM: java.io.IOException: Stream broken.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mason Holding [mailto:mholding@scale8.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 5:54 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: building a web app

hello,

I finally got tomcat configured with apache, and now I'm trying to figure
out how to deploy the sample app.  I followed all the steps and am working
off of the exact files that are supplied with the sample.  Except it doesn't
work.

any ideas?

[mholding@newfish sample]$ sh build all
: command not found
: command not found
Buildfile: build.xml
Project base dir set to: /export/home/mholding/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/sample
' does not exist in this project.
build: -Dtomcat.home=/export/home/mholding/jakarta-tomcat: No such file or
directory