tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "BCR \\ CRAPART Bruno" <bcrap...@grh-informatique.fr>
Subject Windows98 + Tomcat + Apache + ApacheModuleJServ.dll
Date Fri, 12 May 2000 08:57:53 GMT
I'm searching for a standard configuration.
Could you send me configuration files of Tomcat and apache. Or lines to add
in configuration files.

I have installed Apache, Tomcat and put ApacheModuleJServ.dll in the
directory modules of Apache.
I have also add this line in httpd.conf : include
c:\tomcat\conf\tomcat-apache.conf

It runs well, I have access to localhost via the browser but when I browse a
jsp it displays this screen

Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, you@your.address and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.

If anyone could help me, i'll be pleased !

Bruno

Regards.

NB : I work also under Windows NT, but all is fine. And jsp runs with my
configuration.