tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: BASIC authentication Netscape specific?
Date Wed, 10 May 2000 22:18:04 GMT
You are ( as far i know now) right there is a problem with the latest
version, authentication is broken in IE5 and work in NS4 , in Tomcat 3.2
dev in all versions...

There are people putting an big effort in this area, i'm looking for a
patch now, i don't know when or who, but it will be solved..:-)

Sorry for my first postings...

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega