tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Scott Evans <SCO...@amdocs.com>
Subject RE: Running Tomcat at Win 98?
Date Wed, 03 May 2000 13:37:00 GMT
It sounds like you need to increase your environment space. Try this:

1. Open 'Start' > 'Programs' > 'MS-DOS Prompt'
2. Open the MS-DOS menu by clicking on the MS-DOS icon in the top left
corner.
3. Select 'Properties'.
4. Select the 'Memory' tab.
5. Increase the value for 'Initial environment' (on my machine its 2816).
6. Press 'OK'

I think these instructions can also be found in the readme file of the JDK.

Scott Evans