tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Huijkman <mar...@glasshouse.nl>
Subject Re: Tomcat & NT4 problem
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 07:18:28 GMT
At 12:12 22-5-00, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Tomcat now support NT, check it from:

It doesn't do a good job!

As I explained (and it's the same with the wrapper and jk_nt_service)
The service works as long as you don't login to the desktop-environment.

The problem is actually not the log-in part,
because the service still works then.

The real problem is the log-out part.
(Close all programs and log-on as a diverent user.....)
At that time NT does some stuff and kicks out
the service.

* Dit emailbericht is verzonden op 100% gerecycled emailverkeer *
* This email-message has been sent by using 100% recycled email *
\,_('>                      \\\|///                       <')_,/
  \==_)                >>>--\\ - - //---->                 (_==/
   -'=                      (  @ @  )                       ='-
/------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-------------------------\
|                              |                               |
| Glasshouse Business Network  | Marcel Huijkman               |
| Lakenblekerstraat 49         | Development Manager           |
| 1431 GD Aalsmeer             | Mobiel Tel: 0620-367885       |
| PoBox: 74                    | E-mail werk:                  |
| 1430 AB Aalsmeer             | marcel.huijkman@glasshouse.nl |
| Tel: 0297-386066             |                               |
| Fax: 0297-386064             | E-mail prive:                 |
| E-mail: info@glasshouse.nl   | marcello@theheadoffice.com    |
|                   http://www.glasshouse.nl                   |
|                   http://www.flowerweb.nl                    |
                             oooO   (   )