tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Huijkman <mar...@glasshouse.nl>
Subject Tomcat & NT4 problem
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 09:51:59 GMT
I've problems with Tomcat 3.1 running with NT4 (sp6).

When I'm logged in, it runs fine, until I log out.
then the servlets are unreachable.
(Because of tomcat not running anymore....)

I've used servicemaster to let Tomcat run as a service,
and that runs fine until a certain point.

When I log in now, and log out again, the servlets are again
unreachable. (Because of tomcat not running anymore....)

Anybody a suggestion on how to let Tomcat run properly on NT4?

* Dit emailbericht is verzonden op 100% gerecycled emailverkeer *
* This email-message has been sent by using 100% recycled email *
\,_('>                      \\\|///                       <')_,/
  \==_)                >>>--\\ - - //---->                 (_==/
   -'=                      (  @ @  )                       ='-
/------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo-------------------------\
|                              |                               |
| Glasshouse Business Network  | Marcel Huijkman               |
| Lakenblekerstraat 49         | Development Manager           |
| 1431 GD Aalsmeer             | Mobiel Tel: 0620-367885       |
| PoBox: 74                    | E-mail werk:                  |
| 1430 AB Aalsmeer             | marcel.huijkman@glasshouse.nl |
| Tel: 0297-386066             |                               |
| Fax: 0297-386064             | E-mail prive:                 |
| E-mail: info@glasshouse.nl   | marcello@theheadoffice.com    |
|                   http://www.glasshouse.nl                   |
|                   http://www.flowerweb.nl                    |
                             oooO   (   )