tomcat-users mailing list archives

From James House <james.ho...@partnet.com>
Subject RE: apxs
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 16:09:13 GMT

>Are you sure it's fully working?
>
>The release binary version of Tomcat does not contain the mod_jserv files
>
>The source version does. You would have needed to obtained this verion, and
>followed the instructions in the minimalistic user guide.

I hope so! - we're handling thousands of hits per day, and have
people spending $$$ on our site...

We did have to download the source for mod_jserv and compile it.
(you are correct that the distribution only contains Tomcat itself)
It was simply a matter of "make config" and building... like I said,
no problems whatsoever.

Sorry that I can't provide further hints...