tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Rodríguez Ortega <a.rodrig...@transtools.com>
Subject Re: Auto starting Tomcat on Debian GNU/Linux
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 06:48:36 GMT

As a example it's suppose u can Tomcat on bae dir:
/usr/local/Tomcat-3.1/jakarta-tomcat

Start:
/usr/local/Tomcat-3.1/jakarta-tomcat/bin/tomcat.sh start

Shutdown:
/usr/local/Tomcat-3.1/jakarta-tomcat/bin/tomcat.sh stop

---
AutoStart/Stop .. easy

cd /etc/rc2.d
ln -s /usr/local/Tomcat-3.1/jakarta-tomcat/bin/tomcat.sh S89tomcat

Seeya