tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hansen Wang <han...@lucent.com>
Subject Re: Can't get servlets to work in a new context
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 14:48:25 GMT
All you did is correct. The reason is that HelloWorldExample.java
uses resource bundle which requires other files be used together.
You will have some idea if you have a look of tomcat.log after you
invoke the servlet. So just comment out those lines related to resource
bundle or copy all related resource files.

--
Hansen Wang