tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Iris Lau" <r80...@email.sps.mot.com>
Subject Problem with APXS
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 03:53:55 GMT
Hi all,

I use apsx to produce mod_jserv.so, but I fail every time with the
following error.
I don't know why the file home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs will has too many
errors , it's a problem with my apache setup or anything else.
PLEASE HELP !!!

Can't modify subroutine entry in scalar assignment at
/home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line 512, near "all:"
syntax error at /home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line 512, near "all:"
Bareword "mod_" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line 512.
Bareword "NAME" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line 512.
Operator or semicolon missing before %NAME at
/home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line 512.
Ambiguious use of % resolved as operator % at
/home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line 512.
Global symbol "NAME" requires explicit package name at
/home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line 515.
Bareword "so" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line 515.
Bareword "mod_" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line 515.
Bareword "NAME" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line 515.
Operator or semicolon missing before %NAME at
/home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line 515.
Ambiguious use of % resolved as operator % at
/home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line 515.
Bare word found where operator expected at /home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs
line516, near "$(APXS"
        (Missing operator before APXS?)
Bareword "APXS" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line 516.
Bare word found where operator expected at /home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs
line516, near "$(DEF"
        (Missing operator before DEF?)
Bareword "DEF" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line 516.
Scalar found where operator expected at /home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs line
516, near ") $("/home/tstnpi/webap/bin/apxs has too many errors.