tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Charlie Woloszynski <...@clearmetrix.com>
Subject Possible bug with apache auto-integration files
Date Tue, 30 May 2000 03:04:46 GMT
Folks:

We are using TomCat on NT and Linux.  Under NT, we installed the
application under "Program Files".  The auto-generated file for the
apache integration generates an Alias command, but does not quote the
full path, so Apache parses the line as:

Alias /examples C:/Program Files/etc

with three args.  Can someone add in quotes in the auto-integration file
paths for the next release.  I have a work-around, but I thought you'd
want to clean this up (Boy do I hate NT and the spaces in path names
stuff :-)

Charlie

--
Charles H. Woloszynski