tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Mack <C.M...@austria.eu.net>
Subject Re: tomcat + sqlj (oracle)
Date Mon, 29 May 2000 16:41:26 GMT
Hi Nacho!

I am quite new to servlets and have not written any JSP-pages
until now. Unfortunately I am also very new to SQLJ but I want
to learn it. So I am as far from writing SQLJ-JSP pages as one
can think!

Do you know any good online-introduction to SQLJ?

I just know the Oracle8i Java Developer's Documentation, Release 8.1.6
/ Oracle8i SQLJ Developer's Guide and Reference
from http://technet.oracle.com/doc/oracle8i_816/java.816/a81360/toc.htm
and I find it quite poor.

thank you in advance
  X-toph