tomcat-users mailing list archives

From john gregg <jgre...@uswest.net>
Subject Re: Tomcat & MySQL
Date Thu, 25 May 2000 00:15:51 GMT
Yep.  The permissions thing was the first thing I thought of.  JServ,
UrbanSQL, and Tomcat all run on the same machine.  MySQL is on a
different machine, but UrbanSQL and JServ work fine.  I've somewhat
narrowed the problem to the connection pool I'm using:
com.javaexchange.dbConnectionBroker.DbConnectionBroker.  If I don't use
that pool, I can connect just fine.  For now, I'm going to try another
connection pool, or whip up my own.

thanks

john