tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Iris Lau" <r80...@email.sps.mot.com>
Subject Re: Can't build mod_jserv.so
Date Wed, 24 May 2000 06:42:32 GMT
Hi all,

I am now using apache1.3.6 and I just config the apache as apxs, the steps are
as following :
$ ./configure --prefix=/home/tstnpi/web --enable-shared=max
$ make
$ make install

Any problem with it ???
I ask this because when I use /home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs to build mod_jserv.so,
I have a lot of error,
like the following :

Can't modify subroutine entry in scalar assignment at
/home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line 512, near "all:"
syntax error at /home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line 512, near "all:"
Bareword "mod_" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line 512.
Bareword "NAME" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line 512.
Operator or semicolon missing before %NAME at /home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line
512.
Ambiguious use of % resolved as operator % at /home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line
512.
Global symbol "NAME" requires explicit package name at
/home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line 515.
Bareword "so" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line 515.
Bareword "mod_" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line 515.
Bareword "NAME" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line 515.
Operator or semicolon missing before %NAME at /home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line
515.
Ambiguious use of % resolved as operator % at /home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line
515.
Bare word found where operator expected at /home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line 516,
near "$(APXS"
        (Missing operator before APXS?)
Bareword "APXS" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line 516.
Bare word found where operator expected at /home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line 516,
near "$(DEF"
        (Missing operator before DEF?)
Bareword "DEF" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line 516.
Scalar found where operator expected at /home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs line 516,
near ") $("/home/tstnpi/web/bin/apxs has too many errors.

Anyone can help ???

Regards,
IRis.