tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fritz Thielemann <fthie...@stahlnetz.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat/Cocoon Problem
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 14:39:06 GMT
on NT you are right. workaround (because you hopefully have not too often to
restart your server) is to make the change and
restart apache. I know this is ugly but ... (thxs to Bill). But now you know why
I'm asking for an automated way to pass the
params to tomcat-apache.conf.
a semi-automated way could be to use cygnus tools and start a script which is
stopping apache, make the changes an restarting apache
(you know how to start and stop nt-services? NET START <service name> | NET STOP
<service name> ).
Or you using a customized .conf instead of tomcat-apache.conf (disadvantage is
to change this .conf manually if you change web.xml/server.xml)

Where are the gurus to give the blinds a sign how the integration really works

Fritz