tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fritz Thielemann <fthie...@stahlnetz.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat/Cocoon Problem
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 13:55:52 GMT
I was facing the same problem and asking how the tomcat-apache.conf will be
created to include the xml handler fror apache.
there was no answer but I fixed it by editing the tomcat-apache.conf manually
before starting apache and add this two lines:

AddType text/xml .xml
AddHandler jserv-servlet .xml

After changing this I was able to call *.xml via apache.

This could not be the right way because you have to script/awk/sed your
tomcat-apache.conf in the rc-file after starting tomcat and before apache.
There must be another way that tomcat passes the param from web.xml to
tomcat-apache.conf.

Any comment

regards Fritz