tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Iris Lau" <r80...@email.sps.mot.com>
Subject Re: Can't build mod_jserv.so
Date Tue, 23 May 2000 08:06:48 GMT
Thanks for your response.

I would like to ask something.

If I have to use apxs, I have to config the apache as APXS ?? I read the
README file and I found that if I have to use APSX, I have also to download
php-3.0.X and put "AddType application/x-htpd-php3   .php3" in the httpd.conf
file.

Also, is the directory "libexec" a emply directory that I create in somewhere
and put the path in httpd.conf ???

Thanks & Best Regards,
IRis.