tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Horst BEHRENDT" <hbehr...@bru-hub.dhl.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat installation on NT
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 15:54:41 GMT
John,

first try to put your jsps to <TOMCAT_HOME>\ webapps\{yourSITE}\
Tomcat will then automatically create a tomcat-apache.conf which you need to
include into your apache configuration file in <TOMCAT_HOME>\conf\.

Try to understand what this file intends to add to your apache configuration,
and you might get further ...

The Web.xml :

You have to specify your servlets there,
At least the name and the class( which has to be in your classpath)
--See the help how to do this.
You put it to:
<TOMCAT_HOME>\ webapps\{yourSITE}\ WEB-INF\Web.xml
again the rest should be automatic