tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Gerardo Ruiz <gerardo.r...@sema.es>
Subject a little question of hostName
Date Fri, 19 May 2000 13:56:09 GMT
hi

     i'm using tomcat server , and i'd like to change the hostname.
     In the documentation i doesn't found it , and now in looking inside the code, i think

 i can change it in the definition of the var hostName . if not please tell it me. I
really
 want to know if is posible to change the hostName property editing theconfig file, like
 with the port .

     thanks for all

     Gerardo

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Sema Group.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify it to Sema Group sae Helpdesk
by telephone on number
+34 91 4408888.