tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Hans Bergsten <h...@gefionsoftware.com>
Subject Re: does anyone know why I can't access the bugs database?
Date Fri, 19 May 2000 04:16:27 GMT
Jon Lee wrote:

> Does anybody know why I can't access the bugs database?  I keep getthing this
> mesage...
>
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access /bugs/index.html on this server.
> Apache/1.3.9 Server at jakarta.apache.org Port 80
>
> I want to report a bug but I can't...

The Jakarta site was recently hacked, and it seems like a security problem
in Bugzilla was used to gain access to the site. Until Bugzilla has been
audited for security problems, the bug database is unfortunately off line.

Please report bugs to the Tomcat developers list until the bug database
is back online.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com