tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wang, gonghui" <gw...@houston.geoquest.slb.com>
Subject can we chain 2 xslt togather?
Date Wed, 17 May 2000 20:24:20 GMT
I am using the following cocoon process to  select from database. When
using sqlprocesser to select from the DB, we get the columns as the
child element of  a row. I want to convert it  the  to a XML that
conform to  astandard Schema definition that use different name or as
attributes only. It works when I use the tableToStandard.xsl. But I
would like it to be displayed as html too. It would be nice if I can
define the XML->html only once for the standard schema, instead of from
table->html.  Doing so will allow others  (who exchange XML data with
me, or just to view a static XML made by hand or other data source ) to
re-use the same standardXmlToHtml xslt.
Unfortunately it does not work in Cocoon 1.7.3 , seems like it only
accept one stylesheet per XML, is it designed as so, or there is
something I don't know?  I think this may be a good feature to have if
not too dificult to do.

thanks for the help

<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="sql"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="tableToStandard.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="../samples/standardToHtml.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>