tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tommi Kyllönen <tommi.kyllo...@timisoft.fi>
Subject Problem with Jakarta-Tomcat 3.1
Date Fri, 12 May 2000 04:26:29 GMT
Hi againg!

Thanks for your help... It's helped a lot but now i get a new error message:
When I try to start Jakarta-tomcat 3.1 I get error "using classpath: {my whole
classpath}: no such file or directory". Which classpath settings I missed. (What
i have to put in classpath)?

Best regards
Tommi Kyllönen
ePlanet Solutions Ltd