tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joakim Verona <joa...@verona.se>
Subject Re: databasse connection pooling
Date Wed, 10 May 2000 20:47:34 GMT
hello,

i bought two books from wiley, each describing different implementations "java xml" and "professional
server ...". look at wileys website for these.

there are a lot of implementations floating around the web if you do a search. to me, poolman
seemed the purest, but i havent really tried any other implementation.