tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Ruby <st...@rubysolutions.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible..yes
Date Wed, 10 May 2000 19:54:33 GMT
hmm..

I've definately got two running
#1 ajp12 on 8007 no http (mod_jserv in apache using 8007)
#2 ajp12 on 8117, http on 8081

Can star and stop them completely independatnly with ./bin/starup.sh
and ./bin/shutdown.sh in the appropriate directories

The shutdown request appears to be sent to the tomcat socket
so it should only shutdown the version on the port in server.xml

For example if I start a tomcat on port 8117 and then change server.xml
to read 8017 ./bin/shutdown.sh thows an exception, it won't stop
any of them...