tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Ruby <st...@rubysolutions.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible
Date Wed, 10 May 2000 17:13:18 GMT

The second copy of tomcat running http on 8081 would have to be
running ajp12 on something other than 8007..

All you have to do is edit the server.xml Connector entry for
org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler
and all will work fine, I just tried it..

Of course, I could be wrong, but I didn't find any problem in it..