tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Primo┼ż Hrvatin <pri...@noviforum.si>
Subject Tomcat & custom java compiler
Date Wed, 10 May 2000 15:07:34 GMT
Could someone please repost the reply on the list or directly on my email
for the message below. I didn't receive any replies because I forgot to
confirm my participation on this list. Thanks!

Primoz

Hi everybody!

Will there be a possibility in Tomcat to use an independent java compiler?
Now it only works with JDK, but javac cannot be freely distributed. For
instance, GNUJSP provides such mechanism in an elegant manner - by
specifying a command line of the desired java compiler.

regards,
Primoz

--
Unix is like a wigwam -- no Gates, no Windows, and an Apache inside.