tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joakim Verona <joa...@verona.se>
Subject Re: databasse connection pooling
Date Wed, 10 May 2000 13:30:28 GMT
hello,

its on www.codestudio.com.

in answer to my own previous question, poolman-1.3.7 seems to work properly, whereas 1.3.6
dd not.

poolman seems to implement somthing similar to the jdbc 2.0 pooling mechansim, in the way
that you dont HAVE to return the object to the pool, they will float back by their own accord.
performance will be improved if you do return them explicitly though. (im only now experimenting
with it)