tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Vandyck <Arnaud.Vand...@ulg.ac.be>
Subject Re: XML PARSER USING Tomcat 3.1 and Apache 3.1.9
Date Wed, 10 May 2000 07:25:51 GMT
Adam Bell wrote:

> Could anyone point me in the direction of any useful documentation relating
> to installing and using Xerces and Xalan.  Or any obstacles that any of you
> came across whilst using or installing the parser?
>
> I would be most grateful for any response.
>
> Thank you
>
> Adam Bell

When you will download lotusxsl.jar (or.tar.gz or .zip) from alphaworks,
you'll have a very good documentation on how to use the parser. The
documentation is very clear and they explain exactly what classes you
need to parse and so on.

(
http://alphaworks.ibm.com/aw.nsf/frame?ReadForm&/aw.nsf/techmain/6BF403F60CF75A5B8825671B00660AB5
)